Saturday, September 22, 2012

I am no pussy.

I am no kitty. 80 years life expectancy. Not divided, but chunked. One. Once. I am no pussy. I do not get the chance to say fuck it, I may have missed this hot one, but I'll ride the next one to ecstasy. I don't get to see my yesterday's. instead, I get revaluations. Pseudo redemptions and forgiveness of self and others. That's what I get. And this is alright, if all you have is a peep to hindsight. But with tomorrow in full view, blurry outlines and all, how dare I not ride this on? With no pays on my back and no wings to fly on, I'll remember that someone built the aeroplane and sometimes you have to make your own wings to fly. I am sorry, but your cane doesn't do mr. I am no puppy. I will not get another of these. I am sorry. I am too dark for your shadows where I would not glow. Let it be known that sink or soar, be that as it may, doing it was never enough see? I had to do it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment